The Avanchy Bamboo Baby Plate and Spoon is a durable, no-slip solution to cleaner, happier meals. And who doesn't want those?
This beautifully crafted Avanchy set boasts a bamboo plate sectioned into 3 compartments. Balance meals and control portions by filling each compartment with wholesome food.
• The largest compartment is for seasonal and green vegetables.
• The top-left compartment is for animal and plant proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, and seeds.
• The top-right compartment is for healthy carbohydrates, such as whole grains and potatoes.
Avanchy bamboo suction plates are all designed to fit most high-chair trays. The silicone ring on our bamboo plates suctions to any flat surface for no-slip eating and removes for easy cleanup.
Suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months. A great baby plate for baby-led weaning (BLW) and children who eat smaller portions.
Baby can effortlessly grab and maneuver the short, wide bamboo spoon with a silicone tip and sturdy, reinforced neck. The spoon is ergonomically designed to fit your hand too when the baby needs a little help.
Like all our products, the Bamboo Baby Plate and Spoon are hypoallergenic and non-toxic, so your little one can enjoy a safer mealtime.
• One (1) organic bamboo divided baby plate with no-slip silicone ring
• One (1) organic bamboo and silicone baby spoon
• Set your baby plate with suction so that the easy-release tab faces away from your little one.
• Activate the Airtight-Lock mechanism by firmly pressing your Avanchy baby plate onto a flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
• To release, simply pull the release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
• Hand wash.
• Remove silicone ring for deep cleaning as desired.
Visit our FAQs for more information.
• Dimensions: 7 in. round × 2 in. tall
• Organic bamboo and silicone
• Bamboo is 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and coated with an FDA-approved, food-grade varnish.
• Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
• Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
• Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% safe for baby feeding