Mealtime made beautiful
The Avanchy Stainless Steel Toddler Plate with silicone suction is a durable and practical solution to messy meals.
This sectioned toddler plate features 3 compartments that hold full-size portions. It's perfect for creating a balanced meal for an older child or starting baby-led weaning (BLW).
Balance meals and control portions by filling each compartment with a wholesome food.
- The largest compartment is for seasonal and green vegetables.
- The top-left compartment is for animal and plant proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, and seeds.
- The top-right compartment is for healthy carbohydrates, such as whole grains and potatoes.
Crafted from double-walled, non-heat transferring, 18/8 stainless steel, this plate endures heavy and bumpy treatment. It's easy to clean and lasts a lifetime.
When it’s time to eat, the silicone suction at the bottom locks to the table for mess-free munching. This interchangeable silicone ring fits our Bamboo Toddler & Classic Plate too.
Once mealtime is over, remove the silicone ring from the plate for deep cleaning. Or use the suction-free plate for older children or adults.
The Avanchy stainless steel plate is suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months.
What you get
- One (1) double-walled stainless-steel toddler plate with no-slip silicone ring
How to use
- Set your toddler suction plate so that the easy-release tab faces away from your little one.
- Activate the Airtight-Lock mechanism by firmly pressing your Avanchy baby plate onto a flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
- To release, simply pull the release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
- Wash in dishwasher or hand wash.
- Remove silicone ring for deep cleaning as desired.
Visit our FAQs for more information.
- Dimensions: 8 1/2 in. L × 7 1/2 in. W × 2 1/2 in. H
- Type 304 (18/8) stainless steel and silicone
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% safe for baby feeding