Mealtime made beautiful
Avanchy Bamboo Spoons and Forks are a smart and safe addition to mealtime. These lightweight bamboo and silicone baby-led weaning (BLW) utensils are as cute as they are practical, and the soft silicone tip is gentler on tender gums.
Infant spoons have a smaller head and longer handle that's ideal for adults to use for feeding. The ergonomic design features a sturdy, reinforced neck that can endure strong adult hands. The spoon's length and curve help reduce lower back pain and hand or wrist pain from awkward feeding angles.
And nontoxic, so your little one has a safer mealtime.
The Avanchy infant spoon is perfect for feeding tiny babies and all children who don't have the fine motor coordination to use a spoon.
Our baby spoons are perfect for babies who have the motor skills to start holding and using a spoon. Baby spoons have a larger head and shorter handle that's ideal for babies to use.
Avanchy Bamboo Baby Forks boast a unique design! This silicone-tipped baby fork is one of a kind and the safest feeding fork on the market.
Unlike plastic forks, which can hurt baby's delicate mouth, our training forks are completely safe. The spork design has a silicone tip that's rigid enough to pierce veggies and other basic foods but soft enough not to hurt baby's gums.
What you get
- Five (5) silicone infant spoon with organic bamboo handle
Five (5) silicone baby spoon with organic bamboo handle
Five (5) silicone training fork with organic bamboo handle
Visit our FAQs for more information.
- Infant Spoons dimensions: 6 1/2 in. L × 3/4 in. W
- Baby Spoons dimensions: 5 1/2 in. L × 1 1/4 in. W
- Training Forks dimensions: 5 1/2 in. L × 1 1/4 in. W
- Organic bamboo and silicone
- Silicone tip and neck
- Organic, sustainable, 100% biodegradable bamboo handle with FDA-approved, food-grade varnish
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% safe for infant feeding